Welcome to the normal here @ Fresh.
Just a little note to let you know what to expect on your visit.
– Please wear a mask on arrival and keep it on until seated
– Sanitizer stations situated at the front door and toilet entrance
– One in one out policy with the toilets .
– Please wear a mask if you need to get up from your table
– All staff will be wearing masks at all times
– NHS track and trace scan situated inside the front entrance.
– Full COVID risk assessment has been carried out
– COVID fogger used everyday to sanitise the restaurant daily
– All these rules and cleaning procedures are in place to keep you and our wonderful staff as safe as possible in these strange times so please respect the rules.
We are now open as normal as we can be so to book in or for any enquiries please call 01758710033 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support .
Please follow us on Facebook & Instagram to keep up to date on what’s going on @ FRESH.
For all you dog lovers out there we are pleased to welcome back dog friendly dining on our brand new bar tables . Treats and refreshments are obviously available for all visiting pooches .
WEDNESDAY- Steak Night -5pm
FRIDAY- Curry Night- 5pm
SATURDAY- Business as usual- 5pm
SUNDAY- “Roast”- 12pm-5pm
MONDAY & TUESDAY – CLOSED